Create A Box Insight Detection Scanner
This guide covers the process of creating a Hydra Scanner to detect insights from documents stored in Box. As an example, you can create a Hydra Scanner to analyze privacy policies and detect whether a company is claiming COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act) compliance is inapplicable to their business.
Prerequisites: Create a custom Box Skill and map it to Hydra following this guide.
1. Log into Hydra web app at https://app.hydra.ai
2. Click on Scanners icon on the left navigation bar
3. Click on the Create New Scanner icon (+ icon on the bottom right of the screen)
4. You should see a list of available Scanner Templates. Click on the Search icon on the top right of the screen
Search for “box” to locate Scanner templates for Box.
5. Identify the insight detection template, click SELECT
7. On the Scanner Labels screen, type in label details, and click NEXT.
8. On the Data Configuration screen, Provide the following input values, and click NEXT
Map to skill: Name of the custom Box Skill you have created for this Scanner ( how to create a Box Skill for Hydra). If this field is left empty, the Scanner will get invoked on any Box Skill.
9. On the Actions page, click NEXT
Actions provide the options to execute a task using the Scanner's output (i.e. predictions). Action configuration is optional. The available actions list is dynamically populated based on the Scanner Template and the connections available on your workspace.
10. On the Scanner Summary page, click on the Close icon on the upper-right corner to exit the Scanner configuration wizard.
Your new Scanner should appear on the Scanners page in draft mode. The next step is training and activating your Scanner using a sample document set.